Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

"You are God's project and God never fails!"

As I was cleaning out the entry closet this past week, I noticed something wrapped in cardboard. It was a little plaque with various inspirational sayings. I received it along with a card from a friend, Joanne (my Grandma's former neighbor), when I was offered my first teaching job (July 2007). I had set it in the closet, and amidst the coats, hats, and mittens, it had gotten lost.

The bottom line struck me.

"You are God's project and God never fails!"

This is going to be my motto this year. I have goals and life changes that I'd like to make. Sure, there will be challanges. It will not be easy. I may not succeed at every small item. But, in the end I will triumph. Afterall, I am God's project and God never fails!

No comments: